Sleep Time should not be used as a diagnostic tool for any medical condition. The best way to find this information out would be to consult with an actual medical professional. We do recommend you show the data to a physician--perhaps one with a background in sleep disorders and conditions--before jumping to any conclusions
Articles in this section
- What features in Sleep Time do I receive with a premium membership?
- Medical Diagnostic Tool
- Radiation Concerns
- Why isn’t my Sleep Time alarm ringing?
- How do I sync Sleep Time with Apple Health?
- How do I preserve battery life while using Sleep Time?
- How do I delete old entries or data?
- Can Sleep Time be used in airplane mode?
- How can I read the sleep graphs if I am colorblind?
- How can I make notes about specific data entries?