Although sleeping with a partner or pet may disturb your readings for the night, our sleep algorithms are sensitive enough such that this can be avoided by keeping your phone isolated on your side of the bed. Find a location that seems to work the best for both of you over time and stick with it for the best results.
Articles in this section
- What features in Sleep Time do I receive with a premium membership?
- Medical Diagnostic Tool
- Radiation Concerns
- Why isn’t my Sleep Time alarm ringing?
- How do I sync Sleep Time with Apple Health?
- How do I preserve battery life while using Sleep Time?
- How do I delete old entries or data?
- Can Sleep Time be used in airplane mode?
- How can I read the sleep graphs if I am colorblind?
- How can I make notes about specific data entries?