These steps are analyzed from the information retrieved by Apple's Motion Activity Service (M7) co-processor chip inside your iPhone 5S, iPhone 6 or iPhone 6+. Argus uses this information to calculate the amount of steps you have taken, so it is possible for Argus to display your steps from previous dates of up to 7 days.
Articles in this section
- Android: Having Issue with Counting Steps
- How do enable step counter notifications on app icon?
- How do I connect my device to Argus?
- How do I reload all my data?
- What can Argus do for me?
- Does Argus update automatically?
- How can I edit past logs on Argus?
- How can I sync Azumio’ Apps with Argus?
- Why do I see steps taken days before the day I downloaded Argus?
- Do I have to approve who gets to follow me?