Navigate to the settings tab by tapping on the gearbox icon in the lower right hand corner of Sleep Time. Near the top of the screen, you will find a rectangle titled "Health App Sharing". Clicking on this should authorize Sleep TIme to transfer over its data. Head over to Apple Health and make sure that Sleep Time is enabled as a source for sleep analysis data. The data should be automatically transferred the next time you use Sleep Time.
Articles in this section
- What features in Sleep Time do I receive with a premium membership?
- Medical Diagnostic Tool
- Radiation Concerns
- Why isn’t my Sleep Time alarm ringing?
- How do I sync Sleep Time with Apple Health?
- How do I preserve battery life while using Sleep Time?
- How do I delete old entries or data?
- Can Sleep Time be used in airplane mode?
- How can I read the sleep graphs if I am colorblind?
- How can I make notes about specific data entries?