Since the application detects very fine movements and engages the screen backlight, it does tend to drain battery life fairly quickly. We always recommend plugging your phone in before falling asleep to ensure it does not die in the middle of the night. You can also end other background applications that you are running or turn your backlight as low as possible to preserve your battery life.
Articles in this section
- What features in Sleep Time do I receive with a premium membership?
- Medical Diagnostic Tool
- Radiation Concerns
- Why isn’t my Sleep Time alarm ringing?
- How do I sync Sleep Time with Apple Health?
- How do I preserve battery life while using Sleep Time?
- How do I delete old entries or data?
- Can Sleep Time be used in airplane mode?
- How can I read the sleep graphs if I am colorblind?
- How can I make notes about specific data entries?