To accurately measure your heart rate, Instant Heart Rate uses the light on your phone to detect the changes in color of your fingertips. The app analyzes this information and gives a measurement of your heart rate.
Articles in this section
- Why do advertisements keep appearing?
- Why does my phone's light turn on while I use Instant Heart Rate?
- How do I delete a tag from a reading?
- How do I edit my birth date?
- How do I find my personalized heart rate metrics?
- The light gets too hot and burns my finger.
- How do I connect Instant Heart Rate to Google Fit?
- How do I change the language inside the app?
- What should I do to get an accurate reading?
- How accurate is Instant Heart Rate?